I had this awesome sandwich, on the Indigo flight to Pune. Indigo has in my point of view the best assortment of foods and beverages. Basil Pesto Paneer sandwich was one among them.
Fresh basil pesto mixed with fresh homemade cottage paneer makes it a sandwich to die for. Its served cold along with ketchup or some may dressing.
|Basil Pesto Paneer Sandwich|
3/4cup Basil Pesto
100gms Cottage Paneer
50gms Mozzarella cheese
1tbsp Chilly flakes
8-10 Sandwich bread slices
- Cut the Paneer in small cubes.
- Take a bowl add in Basil Pesto + Mozzarella cheese + chilly flakes + Oregano + paneer cubes.
- Take bread slices apply 1tbsp full of basil pesto and paneer batter on one slices.
- Place a bread slice on top of it.
- Do the same with remaining bread slices.
- Serve with ketchup or cheese dip.