Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Biscuit Cake (Fun with Marie Biscuits)

This is a quick recipe tat I made on one evening when all my sweet stock was over. No icecream in d freezer, no halwas, no pethas in the refrigerator. Due to my sweet tongue I cannot sleep at night without having anything sweet after dinner. so while watching tv and searching on d net I came up with my version of quick Biscuit Cake. I hope you all will enjoy making and eating it.
Biscuit Cake

Ingredients:
1pac of Marie Biscuits
500ml Milk
2tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/2tin Milkmaid
2tsp Mixed Nuts

Procedure:

  • Take a wide bowl, layer Marie biscuits in it.
  • Sprinkle some cocoa powder covering all the biscuits.
  • Now take a pan, boil in milk in it.
  • Add cocoa powder in it mixing it regularly so that no lumps are made.
  • Now add in milkmaid. keep stirring. 
  • Boil it till the mixture gets thickened.
  • Let it cool for a while. 
  • After that spread evenly all the mixture over the biscuits.  

  • Garnish it with nuts.
  • Refrigerate it till the cake sets and becomes chilled.
  • Serve chilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment