Spicy Puffed Rice is an excellent all day munching snack. Its light and real tasty, suitable for children during examination time when they need to munch something during studying.
3cups Puffed Rice (Murmure)
1tbsp Turmeric Powder
1tbsp Mustard Seeds
10 Curry Leaves
2 Whole Red chilies
1tsp Red Chilly Powder
- Heat oil in a kadahi, add in mustard seeds + Whole red chilies + curry leaves.
- Mix them well.
- Now add in turmeric powder + salt + red chilly.
- Mix it well.
- Then add in the puffed rice. Mix all this.
- Roast them on low flame till it gets crispy.
- Remove from flame.
- Store it in a air-tight container.
- He at oil in a kadahi.