The wonder noodles which is liked by one and all has no age barriers to it. We all have our memories related to Maggie. Some in hostels, some as a midnight snack, some on a friends get together at home.
Maggie is surely everyone’s 3am Friend. It takes care of our hunger pangs in between meals.
This wonder can be prepared in so many ways other than the conventional method with just the Maggie and its masala. This is so popular that now you even get them in all the dhabas and eating joints be it in hills or down south.
Unconventional ways to make this wonder noodles.
|Maggie noodles in Arabiata Sauce|
1pac of Maggie Masala (Double Pack)
For the Arabiata Sauce:
5 Tomatoes (Puree)
1 Box Ready made Tomato Puree (Homemade Brand)
2 Green Chilies
5-6 Cloves of Garlic
5 leaves of Fresh Basil
Salt to taste
Fresh Black Pepper
50gms Mozzarella Cheese
- Boil Noodles with 1tsp oil and water.
- When the water starts boiling, put in the noodles.
- It will take around 5-6 minutes
- Immediately take it out of the vessel.
- Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in finely chopped Garlic. When it is done add in green chilies. Stir well.
- Now add in the chopped onions. Let it saute for a while.
- Add in the tomato puree. (Both)
- Let the tomato puree cook till oil appears on top.
- Add in chopped capsicum let it cook for about 1 minute so that it still remains crunchy.
- Add in salt + black pepper + oregano + basil.
- Mix well.
- When its done lower the flame.
In a pan add in the sauce. Add in the boiled maggie noodles. Stir on high flame. Garnish it with Paneer Cubes.