This Namkeen is very simple to make.. and makes a good appetizer for the people who are fasting on this auspicious day... All you need is:
250gms Poatao wafers (unsalted)
Sendha Salt to taste
Black Pepper Powder
Ghee or oil to Fry
- Heat Ghee in a Kadahi.
- Fry the chips. Strain and keep it aside.
- Then fry the groundnuts, strain and keep it aside.
- Fry the makhanas. strain and keep it aside.
- Lastly fry the sabudanas. strain and keep it aside.
- Now mix in salt and black pepper powder.
- Mix and keep it in a air-tight container.