Raita accompanied with heavy Kuttu ki puris makes it easily digestible.
1/2 cup Lauki (Grated and Boiled)
Sendha Salt (Vrat)
1tsp Cumin Powder
1tsp Red Chilly Powder
1tsp Black Pepper Powder
1 cup Water
- Peel the Lauki.
- Grate it.
- Now take a pan, add in grated lauki and 1/2 cup water in it.
- Let it boil.
- After 8 minutes remove lauki from water and keep it aside to cool down.
- After 10 minutes when lauki is cooled down take a bowl.
- Add in yogurt + sendha salt + cumin powder + red chilly powder + black pepper powder.
- Whisk all this well.
- Add little water if you think that the consistency is too thick.
- Add in the boiled grated lauki.
- Mix it.
- Serve chilled.