1 tsp Aijwan
Salt to Taste
3 tbsp Ghee (for moan)
Water to Knead
Oil for Frying
- Take a wide vessel, (parat), add in maida + salt + aijwain + ghee.
- Knead all these ingredients in a medium soft dough with water.
- Now take fistful of dough.
- On a plane surface of the kitchen roll this dough into a big size roti.
- Then take round shape cutter it can be glass or a small katori.
- Do as shown in the image above. (Image 1)
- Take a knife or a fork or a tooth pick and prick each papdi so that the papdi does not puff while frying.
- Then heat oil in a kadhai for frying the papdis.
- The kadhai should be slightly hot on low or medium heat.
- Fry the papdis till it turns in golden colour. (Image2)
- Repeat the same with remaining dough.
- When it cools down you can store these papdis in air-tight container as use as and when required