1 kg Fresh Cream
2 tbsp Custard Powder
1/2 lt milk
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tin Milkmaid
100gms Black Grapes (chopped in 2 halves)
1 cup Pomegranate(peeled and de-seeded)
- Take a pan, heat in the milk in it.
- Now, in 2 tbsp of milk taken from the same pan, add in 2 tbsp of custard powder. make a paste.
- When the milk starts boiling add in the custard paste. mix it well so that no lumps are made.
- Add in sugar.
- Bring it to a boil. keep it aside so that it cools down.
- Now, when the custard cools down, take a big vessel.
- Pour in the fresh cream in it.
- Whip it well. until it thickens.. (little bit)
- Now add in the custard.
- Mix it well.
- Add in all the chopped fruits.
- Add in the milkmaid.
- The quantity of the milkmaid depends on the sweetness u want to have in it.
- Keep it in the refrigerator so that it gets chilled.
- Serve cold