200 gms ginger
250 gms green chillies
6 tbsp salt
- Cut the ginger into juliennes. Add salt. Mix it well.
- Cut the green chillies in slits...Add salt. Mix it well.
- Take 10 of the lemons and cut them into 8 halves. Add salt. Mix it well.
- Keep all these ingredients aside for 30 minutes so that salt is soaked well in all these.
- Now, take a jar. pour in the ginger juliennes, green chillies and the lemons.
- Shake the jar.
- Then put in the lime juice of the remaining lemons.
- Add in the salt.
- Shake the jar well.
- If required u can use more lemon juice. as all these veggies should be well covered with it.
- Its ready to be eaten in next 2 days.