9 slices of bread
3 tbsp tomato ketchup
3 tbsp butter
3 tbsp mint and coriander chutney
For the Besan Mixture:
4 tbsp Besan
Salt to taste
1 tsp red chilly powder
1 cumin powder
1 tsp ginger paste
2 green chillies chopped
1 tsp amchur
Water to make the batter
Oil to fry
- Take a bowl, add in the besan + salt + red chilly powder + cumin powder + ginger paste + green chillies + amchur + coriander leaves.
- Add in water and mix it well so that no lumps are made.
- Now, take the bread slices, on one slice put butter, on another slice put ketchup. and on the other put chutney.
- Now place the bread slices on top of each other. like butter forms the base then on top of that put ketchup on top of that place the one with the chutney. (chutney side facing down )
- Now cut these in four equal halves.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Now dip one half in the besan mixture and deep fry it.
- Fry till it changes color.
- Do the same with remaining slices.
- Serve hot with ketchup and tea..